Gurudharmam Nidhi Ltd
Our Nidhi company is the result of changing trends in the financial sector in India, and is a part of the financial growth of Gurudharmam, and plays an important role in spreading its financial activities all around the nation. Gurudharmam Nidhi Ltd, one of the leading Nidhi Companies in Kerala offers a hassle-free experience to avail gold loan. With attractive schemes, easy repayment options and lowest interest rates.
What is Nidhi?
A nidhi company, is one that belongs to the non-banking Indian Finance sector and is recognized under section 406 of the Companies Act, 2013. Their core business is borrowing and lending money only between their members. They are also known as Permanent Fund, Benefit Funds, Mutual Benefit Funds and Mutual Benefit Company. It is regulated by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The Reserve Bank of India is empowered to issue directions to them in matters relating to their deposit acceptance activities.
Our Services & Schemes
Our gold loan schemes fall broadly into two categories:
a) High loan to value: These schemes offer the maximum amount of loan per Gram. At the same time in keeping with the extra risk, the interest cost to the borrower is higher.
b) Low interest rate: In this category, the interest rates are lower but the Loan to Value (LTV) is also comparatively less.
- Gold Loan
- Fixed Deposit
- Savings Deposit
- Recurring Deposit Services
- Attractive & Assured Returns
- Impeccable services
- A wide range of deposits products to choose
- Prompt Doorstep Assistance through our well experienced staff
- Quick Loan against Deposit receipt
- Monthly interest will be credited to the depositor's Bank account, if opted Period Monthly interest scheme-normal cumulative scheme Normal (Annual yield)
Monthly Interest scheme (Senior citizen)
cumulative scheme (senior citizen)
Depositors can choose from a wide range of deposit products with maturities ranging from 06 to 60 months at competitive rates of interest and with different features to suit the investment needs of individual members.
Nomination facility available for deposits. There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly. Applicants can make nomination by filling up the prescribed form. The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the prescribed form.
Features of Gurudharmam Saving Account
- Minimum amount of deposits to open a saving Deposit account is Rs100.
- The money can be withdrawn by using a withdrawal slip in the concerned branches.
- Saving account is of continuing nature. There is no maximum period.
- A minimum amount of Rs. 100/- has to be kept on saving account.
- No loan facility is provided against saving account.
- Enable the depositor to earn a high rate of Interest @ 6.00% p.a based on daily minimum balance.
Recurring deposit account is opened by those who want to save regularly for a certain period of time and earn a higher interest rate.
In recurring deposit account Minimum amount Rs.100/- and multiplies of 100/- is accepted every month for a specified period (1 year to five year) and the total amount is repaid with interest at the end of the particular period.